The Morrison School is dedicated to creating a community of learners who are empowered. We believe that by cultivating learners who are curious, competent, socially-conscious, and self-assured, all students can and will live purposeful and successful lives in our increasingly complex and interconnected world.
Our Community Values
- I can make concrete plans and carry them out.
- I can set and meet goals.
- I can concentrate on what is most important at any given time.
- I can retain information and use that information over time.
- I can control my own emotions and how I respond to stressful situations.
- I can set priorities, and resist impulsive actions or responses.
- I can notice people and situations around me and how everyone fits into the picture.
- I am self-aware. I am conscious of my own character, feelings, motives, desires, and how they impact the people around me.
- I can adapt to changing situations.
- I can shift my responses to respond to different demands and different settings.